Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BIRTHDAY BUMPS!!!

The time of the year, which is one of the special times for a person, Birthday time!!! The birthday is generally the sweetest part of the human’s life… Sharing chocolates, cutting cakes only is now an old school business… Welcome, to the new enjoyment, where cakes are just smeared and what a person gets on that day are the BIRTHDAY BUMPS!!! Ouch!!! It really really hurts… This is the first time of my life I have been staying in a Hostel life at IIT Delhi… I get to sense here what is the severity of the birthday bumps!!! Happiest day??? HA HA HA!!! The new generation scenario would make you remember this day forever… You would just pray how to get out of this day quickly…

I got to know about what is Birthday Bumps when I started my Engineering career, when one of my friends’ birthday had just arrived… OMG!!! They beat him so badly giving him the special kicks of birthday; the pain was there on his back till 2 days… I realized what can happen when someone beats like that, heaviest kicks, you have to hold your butts while walking, and the thugs on your back would even make you feel something is burning at your back… That day you cannot stop anyone, no comments, nothing… It’s your birthday; you can simply just go into that flow… Remembering mine also makes me remember the pain… 2nd of March of every year, the time of even semesters in Engineering, and when the semester had just started, and all are free from the tensions of exams, I feel like shivering the moment I mention the date… In my B.tech career, I used to have such thrashings that day, the moment I remember the thug on my back where 6-7 people would be just hitting it ruthlessly, since, I was very heavy, no one could lift me up, to give a good solid kick on the butts… So, the only thing they could do is to slap as hard as they can on my back… When a sudden blow of 6-7 people come at a time, you don’t understand at what position you would be, and your back also… Since there was no provision to bring cakes, the only thing one could do was to give a treat in the nearest canteen… That is the Loot day of the person!!! Doesn’t matter wherever you hide, they would find and then drag you up to the canteen to have a bill of at least 400 bucks… Without the treat, there is no rescue… :D :D :D… That always continued for 2-3 days, and you don’t keep an account of who is eating, even I had extracted a treat two times from a friend on his birthday and he still doesn’t know about it… Funny and interesting, all the four years of my life… The only thing I could give is my special thug of my hand… Whoever has got it, must be smiling and seeking an opportunity for revenge and payback… :D :D :D… Whomsoever I have hit has got a finger print on his back for the next half an hour or so…

But the case in IIT is totally different, where there are many muscular people to hold you up, and people with the past four years of experience in their B.tech life have known the technique of hitting the right kicks at the right spot which not only made the sweet sound of the contact, but the pain that was there also really sweet :D :D :D… My room partner is also one of them in these matters in giving a real good kick and solid thug… Initially, I was just held up by my feet and no one to hold me at the back, which resulted in the first thug at my back… So, when anyone would hug, and would generally pat you on that paining portion, and you have to just control the pain thinking “Your turn is also coming, Buddy!!!”… Oh God!!! Some even thrashed the back with slippers, where each would give three shots at your back and you would be feeling that serious burning condition, and there would be a queue of 7-8 people hitting with the slippers… And then the face of the birthday chap would be smeared, that provided a good make up for me too on the day before leaving for Bhubaneswar cause of the vacation given…

Now, what to say, these people are just waiting eagerly for my treat as my vacations are over… :( :( :(… Just assured them to give them after the coming minor exams…

0 comments:

Post a Comment